The Jetty is an extraordinary floating garden located in London’s emerging cultural district; Greenwich Peninsula.
Speak to our venue team, to request more information.
0845 688 4410
London SE10 0FR, United Kingdom
Able to host groups of up to 400, this green oasis is surrounded by iconic panoramic views of the Thames, and can even be reached by the Thames Clippers. The venue is located only a short walk from North Greenwich tube station, one stop from Canary Wharf, four stops from London Bridge and directly next to Emirates Air Line cable car.
This unusual greenhouse venue also allows guests to dine al fresco and provides the perfect backdrop for corporate away days, private events, summer and Christmas parties, as well as creative workshops, experiential, pop up and immersive events; transforming this space into a botanical themed hub of creativity and wellbeing.
- Available to hire: Sunday – Thursday 08:00 – 22:00 (alcohol sales / exhibition of films until 21:30), Friday – Saturday 08:00 – 22:30 (alcohol sales / exhibition of films until 22:00)
- Preferred suppliers: caterer – Smart, production – Vibration
- Outdoor catering available
- Panoramic views of the Thames
- Garden furniture included