Speak to our venue team, to request more infomation.

    0845 688 4410

    The Plantation

    This 40-acre woodland garden is set within a Victorian woodland plantation planted in the 1830’s. First opened to the public in 1953, it is best known for its evergreen azaleas, which line the ponds and streams and at their peak of flower in late April and early May.