The Saw Swee Hock Centre provides a set of unique, versatile, modern spaces in Central London.
Speak to our venue team, to request more infomation.
0845 688 4410
The Saw Swee Hock Centre
Awarded the London Building of the Year by the Royal Institute of British Architects, the £25 million Saw Swee Hock Centre provides a set of unique, versatile, modern Central London spaces available for your Conference, Meeting, Lecture, Film Screening, Canape Reception, Party, Rehearsal or Night-Club Event.
With Capacities ranging from 10 to 1000 guests the Saw Swee Hock Centre offers a variety of spaces in the heart of Central London for your corporate and private events, 7 days a week.
Just a few minutes’ walk from Holborn our fully equipped world-class Main Venue (with a capacity of 1050) can provide an experience specifically tailored to your event needs.
Our Main Venue features a state of the art PA System/DJ Equipment, has direct stage access to a VIP Green Room (Inc. Shower Room), a VIP Mezzanine with private bar, HD Projector and Screen, Adjustable Staging, Moving Head Lighting, Cloakroom, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Dedicated Technicians and a Professional Security Team.
The space is suitable for up to 150 delegates. Our Conference Packages feature Inclusive Rates per person, a State-of-the-art AV System, Unbroken Sight lines, Onsite Cloakrooms, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Coffee/Tea/Refreshments, Breakfast on Arrival, Delegate Stationery and Break-out Spaces.
The Centre’s Main Venue is fully temperature regulated, sound-proofed and accessible.
220 Seated Theatre Style
120 Cabaret Style
Weston Bar & Studio
Our elegant Weston Bar with its Roof Terrace views across London and Grand Piano is perfect for a professional meeting, lecture, intimate Canapé Reception, party, film screening or Corporate Social.
The space combines our 6th Floor Studio and Cafe/Bar.
The Weston Bar features a Fully Equipped Bar, State-of-the-art PA System, HD Projector and Screen, Roof Terrace (with views across London to St Pauls), Grand Piano, Complimentary Wi-Fi and In-house Catering Team.
The Three Tuns Bar
Just a few minutes’ walk from Holborn Station, the £25 million award-winning Saw Swee Hock Centre is an ideal central location for your event. Our brand new Three Tuns Bar is ideal for Corporate Social Events, Leaving Parties, Comedy Nights, Pub Quizzes and Live Music.
The Three Tuns features a Fully Equipped Bar, a PA System/Microphones, Projector and Screen, a TV Screen (Inc Sky), Pool Table, Adjustable Staging and Complimentary Wi-Fi.
N.B. This Venue can be hired in conjunction with our Main Venue for an event capacity of 1050.
- Holborn (Piccadilly and Central lines) – on the corner of Kingsway and High Holborn. Approximately five minutes’ walk away.
- Temple (District and Circle lines) – on the Embankment at the bottom of Arundel Street. Approximately five minutes’ walk away.
- Charing Cross (Jubilee, Northern and Bakerloo lines) – on the Strand at the Trafalgar Square end. Approximately ten minutes’ walk away.
- Waterloo – other side of the River from the Strand over Waterloo Bridge. Approximately 10-15 walk minutes away. Trains to and from the south coast and south west of England.
- Charing Cross – on the Strand at the Trafalgar Square end. Approximately 10 minutes walk away. Trains mainly to south east London and into Kent.
Buses that stop on or near the Aldwych are:
Numbers: 1, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 23, 26, 59, 68, X68, 76, 77a, 91, 139, 168, 171, 172, 176, 188, 243, 341 and 521.