Speak to our venue team, to request more information.
0845 688 4410
The National Cafe
The National Café, Trafalgar Square, London, United Kingdom
In celebration of ‘The Art Star Trail’ at the National Gallery this festive season, you are invited to add a little magic to your Christmas party by enjoying a star-studded evening at the National Café.
The National Café is one of the largest event spaces in the Gallery and has its own private entrance overlooking St Martin-in-the-Fields. The space has the feel of a 1920’s Viennese café with high windows and beautiful hexagonal lights, a modern contrast compared to the Picture Galleries. With marble topped bars and space for dancing, The National Café is ideal for Christmas celebrations and available for private hire, accommodating up to 500 guests for a reception or 140 guests for a sit down dinner.
The package includes:
• Exclusive hire of The National Cafe between 7pm–midnight
• Coloured uplighting and DJ
• A sparkling drinks reception
• Selection of seasonal bowl food (4 bowls per person)
• Two additional alcoholic drinks per person, includes house wine and bottled beers
• Unlimited soft drinks
• Coffee and mince pie station